Tuesday, July 14, 2009

AAARRRRGGGGG!

I HAVE TO HAVE A BOAT!

I have the fever worse than ever! I really want a boat like a crack head wants a fix! There is just something about being on the water I love. (must be another "it" Heather) My boys have even developed a love for it and McCoy, my oldest, used to be petrified of boats and the water. I have looked at a few, a Swan Point 16 foot....too small; and today, a 18 foot Key Largo....JUST RIGHT! It is large enought for my family and the sides are high enough to be safe. I am afraid, however, that once I get one that I may not have the time to go when I want....Wait, who am I kidding? I have all summer off and holidays. There is no excuse not to have a boat.....oh wait, yes there is...her name is Rebecca, my logical side of the brain. She always slows me down and makes me think of it from another point of view. I will keep you up to date on the boat situation.

3 comments:

  1. boat, boat, boat, boat, boat! (to be read as a chant)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's with all the drugs on your blog? I can't say much about this because I live too far away from the water. The only question I have is can you use it to pull a skiier? Watersports are 90% of the reason to have a boat in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris built one...you can too!

    ReplyDelete